Sider

Anouk from The Netherlands will win the Eurovision this year. Maybe.

Netherlands have not been a succesful country in Eurovision for many years. Therefore I was very relieved today when I heard their entry this year sang by the famous artist Anouk.
"Birds" are just that kind of song you can´t hear and just ignore it. You simply have to take a stand either you like it, or you feel it is at bit to special.

I simply love it. It is melancolic, it has a tune that in a subtile way sticks in my mind.
Anouk has a beautiful voice and the lyric is amazingly poetic, but still easy to understand and follows.

Of course I hope that our Norwegian song "I Feed You My Love" will win. But I really hope that Netherland this year will challenge us in the fight for the "Melodi Grand Prix", which is the prize for the best song in Euorvision Song Contest.

Here it is: 



2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you! Its great to see people think we finally have a chance of well qualifying haha i dont think we can win though. Norway is my number 1 :-) Love it and would be a great winner, can see it becoming a hit in different countries. Good luck to Norway aswell!!

Anders M. Tangen sa...

Thanks so much! I am really proud of the Norwegian song this year. And I am stunned by the fact that we are stabile in the Top Thre on both odds and fan polls :-)